Shop Earth-Friendly

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Greed & a Nation

Throughout history, we have encountered the demise of nations due to greed of a select few...

In the Philippines, although I did not like Martial Law because I was always restrained by my mother when asking questions, I still respect the deposed, late Ferdinand Marcos. In his time, Manila was top ten of the most popular cities of the world... probably top ten destination, although Beatles did not agree...

And I could not blame them... and I side with them.

Here's why...

Jewelries are beautiful... But if the spark of diamond measures a woman's greed and insecurity, I would prefer nothing on. And I'd like to believe that she's one of the greediest and most insecure woman this earth has ever seen.

Until today, millions of Filipinos are reeling...

ps

I wonder where these loots are now... is PCGG still active? If it's gone, then, the loot could have also disappeared by now.

No comments: