Shop Earth-Friendly

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Smart Customer Service Update

Smart contacted me through this blog and here's their email address:

ISMS@smart.com.ph

Now, let us see if it's working... The blog notification landed in my spam but fortunately, I check my spam mails once done with my inbox to see what's up with the Zongo (btw, zongo in ilocano means monkey) and Burkina Faso guys, so, I was able to capture this one fast.

If you guys have problems with *1881, then this is the email addy to send your whines, rants and barfs... at the end of the day, we still hope to get value for our hard work (money). Will keep you posted.

2 comments:

taga-bundok said...

Good Evening Gypsy,

I hope your evening is good. I just wanted to say thank you. I've read you response from Doroastig's blog. Hmmmnnn... I want to know your views as "balaura"...

Taga-bundok at your service.

Margaret T said...

hello taga-bundok,

salamat sa comment. you landed on the right "balaura" spot. i am rather a gentle person (in reality).