Shop Earth-Friendly

Monday, November 11, 2013

sourgraping instagram

no, i don't have an instagram account... but social media is evil, so, we have to learn to use them wisely... according to design 101 in iversity.

this photo - the property of murad osman in this link

http://instagram.com/p/eXeiDbGs2X/
https://www.instagram.com/p/eXeiDbGs2X/


bragging about his sexy girl and traveling the world, happened to have lost her girl's sexy legs in one of the pics... it is dibs image, I cannot upload! I am soooo jealous! I'd like to hypothesize she is not really his girlfriend but she - a wannabe model and he - a wannabe photographer/photoshop magician.

and I don;t instagram because

1. i am FUBAR - u is for ugly
2. i don;t selfie
3. i eat good food, i don;t shoot them! (ooops, i sometimes like to take photos of them and make others want to drool, i borrowed a camera!)
4. i enjoy life, i don't frame it
5. i don;t have a camera or a device that resembles it
6. i am sarcastic
7. i am fine by me looking at the mirror
8. i dont shop
9. i don;t have money
10. i lied somewhere from one to ten
11. this is disgusting, i lied!
12. i lied and i am not even elected in the Philippines!
13. i must be squidward
14. no, please, i'd rather be Patrick!
15. I wish Daffy Duck loves me!
16.  Daffy DUck is NOT a disney character.
17. ...sigh... i blooped. i downed 2 bottles of san miguel beer, and I blooped!


i feel so bad about the recent earthquake and typhoon Haiyan that I am beginning to believe this

conspiracy video...

yes, the Philippines has got oil! and since the Abu Sayyaf will no longer terrorize the area, the not-so vulgar are creeping in shrouded in nature's mystique. I am so embarrassed for my lack of literary skills I cannot construct a proper figure of speech! I'm outta here!

No comments: