Shop Earth-Friendly

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Nymphet Video and Presidential Implants

About a month back, half of the male Pinoy population were titillated to learn it's out (yeah, 80% of the entire tv-viewing pop had been anticipating it), the Katrina Halili sex video. What was new, actually, was the partner and the doctora involved.
Then, a few days back, our attention is switched to President GMA's breast implant news.

The two reflects the Philippne machismo at its best. Incidentally, both females are products of the wonders of cosmetic surgey. I still vividly recall when GMA the tv network first featured Halili in bikinis at the series Darna with ogrish lines in her belly as if the Philippines has ran out of sexy women (gosh, I'm blushing, the Philippines never will ran out of sexy women!).

The first: much-anticipated, the second:much anticipated tragedy.

IMO, the Halili issue pales in comparison of worth, lasciviousness, and shame against the presidential augmentation, or implant, or however one may call it. I've seen all the faces of those politicians on television and NOBODY looked sincere about their comments that it was entirely a personal thing, blah blah... with their lascivious and obscene grins pasted on their faces. And I mean all of them (including the priest, I am sorry forgive me father, blah blah blah). Well, actually, the mention of Mr. Enrile's comment dismissing Ms. Arroyo's breast implant as entirely "her own business" is a big joke and so are the rest of those old men who made it appear it was not their business to comment. Gaaaad! with a capital G. If I were a sexist, I'd die laughing of puke.

Sexism is grown on me (how do you explain a sexist father?) and right on their faces shouting (those politico freaks) I've read this: Ang gaga, akala niya me iaasim pa siya.

I really don't know if I'd get a presidential pardon for "libel" here but it's the truth, people, so stop pretending.

No comments: